Come join America's 8th largest life insurance company servicing over 19 million customers since 1880!
Position: Sr. Marketing Specialist
Schedule: 8am - 4:45pm; 40 hrs/wk
Contract: 3 month duration
The Wealth Management Marketing Team is seeking a Sr. Marketing/Communications Specialist to help develop and manage marketing communications for the network which includes, the Trust Company and Investment Advisory Solutions.
We seek a strategic and dynamic self-starter with a well-rounded foundation of cross-discipline marketing skills, and the ability to adapt them to a rapidly evolving marketing organization. The ability to be a liaison with internal subject matter experts and strike the right balance of client service, consulting and execution with a strong roll-up your sleeves and 'get it done' mentality. This motivating individual must be able to think at a high-level and guide fast implementation and measurement.
Consulting and partnering with field development, recruiting, product manufacturing and distribution teams to launch and maintain marketing strategies throughout the value chain to grow sales and market share.
- Work with the Enterprise marketing team to create or rebrand sales tools, web content, advisor and client communications
- Support our monthly Hearsay social media campaigns (create posts, work with compliance, track metrics)
- Help manage vendors and report of results (Client, Forefield, FMT etc.)
- Help write communications for firms, advisors, clients and employees (Sound Bites, The advantage (our new
- Implement marketing campaigns by developing innovative and effective tactics in partnership with internal and corporate departments, and vendors as necessary while managing marketing projects from start to finish.
- Develop specialized marketing collateral across multiple touch points specific to the needs of individual clients and/or for leverage across the client segments
- Create audience-centric messages that resonate and foster specific audience action steps (e.g., sales and planning concepts, tactics for integrating hybrid products into a holistic planning approach)
- Develop and refine marketing/communication materials tailored to sales and planning situations (presentations, talking points, thought pieces, promotional communications, scripts, digital tactics, etc.)
- Demonstrate measurable deliverables against KPIs. Make new recommendations based on results achieved, resources, and servicing needs.
- Manage internal and external resources, as needed to be on budget and on time
- At least five years of experience within a Marketing/Communications role
- Experience within financial services
- Experience in adhering to various regulatory requirements for marketing literature
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Marketing or Journalism
- Excellent strategic skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of the latest marketing innovations
- Proficiency with numbers, budget and time management
- Great presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to grasp complex financial concepts and communicate them effectively, succinctly, and appropriately for each medium
- Critical thinking skills and problem-solving ability in order to be an effective consultant with clients and partners; and the ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solve
- Strong organization, planning, and prioritization skills to effectively balance multiple projects in a fast paced sales and marketing environment
- Self-starter who can assess needs, make independent decisions and determine action plans to deliver impactful results
- Strong understanding of the mindsets of our target audiences
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships and work productively with different personality types
- Ability to adapt content to the desired style
- Exceptional project management and leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Workfront, Hearsay, Compliance tools and/or ability to learn new marketing systems and new media channels such as social media