Position: Sr. Account Services Processor
Schedule: 8am - 4:45pm; 40 hrs/wk
Contract: 5 month duration
The Senior Account Services Processors are responsible for opening new accounts, maintaining existing accounts and initiating transfers for the company. Individuals are responsible for understanding and adhering to our published service standards.
- Establish new accounts
- Perform quality review of new account paperwork by determining account registration, reviewing and analyzing various forms for accuracy and completeness, and opening the account in the NetX360 system when paperwork is in good order
- Write detailed description of issues identified during the quality review process for communication to advisor when paperwork is not in good order
- Initiate incoming and outgoing customer account transfers by reviewing for completeness, determining transfer capabilities and submitting transfer electronically.
- Process correspondence relating to account changes or additions.
- Review paperwork and determine course of action.
- Enter confidential client information into the Back Office Support System (BOSS).
- Provide assistance to Account Processing Specialists and Supervisor. This includes researching and resolving errors.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize workload, adjust to changing priorities, and meet established deadlines, production and error standards
- Excellent attention to detail while grasping concepts
- Self-motivated; independent worker motivated toward team goals
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure with changing priorities
- Strong data entry skills. A typing speed of 55 wpm is also required
- Good grammar and spelling to create detailed email documentation to field
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude - ability to learn computer systems used including Imaging, NetX360, BOSS, Microsoft Windows applications, etc.
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Available for occasional overtime as needed