*Join a Fortune 100 Company! Interviews are happening quickly, apply today! *
Sales Support Analyst
Address: 2000 South Colorado Blvd (Tower Three, Suites 1100, 1200) Denver, CO 80222
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM (1-hour lunch)
Contract Length: 08/19/2019-12/28/2019 (possible extension based on attendance and performance)
The Sales Operations Analyst plays a key role in assisting all aspects of the Sales Support functions to help increase productivity and efficiency. The Sales Operations Associate Analyst is responsible for reviewing Requests for Information (RFIs) and entering the opportunities into the CRM and Sales Force. They will be working closely with the New Business Assistant, Brokers and Presale Team and internal matrix partners to ensure accurate and complete set-up of prospective clients for support and quoting purposes.
- Assist the sales support processes with sales event tracking, RFI (Request for Information) completion, Scope of Appointment indexing and compliance researching
- Establish a SalesForce.com opportunity and CRM data entry administration for each new prospect
- Ensure accuracy with entering Business reply Cards (BRCs) and scanning leads into the CRM (Sales Force)
- Assist sales markets with both administratively and functionally by ensuring timeliness and deadlines are meant through diligent tracking, communication and follow-up
- Utilize CRM (Sales Force) system to enter, track and manage data
- Understand compliance and regulatory procedures, including TCPA and Medicare Marketing Guidelines to utilize in all functions, processes and communications
- Delivers professional activities in the Client Services job family with a focus on Presale Support.
- Provides service for sales as it relates to the creation, editing and delivery of client facing documents.
- Bachelor's or Associate degree or Business Certification - highly preferred but not needed
- Health insurance background with general understanding of the overall sales process preferred
- Experience with information, technology and CRM systems such as Sales Force helpful
- Strong data entry skills; Strong written & verbal communication skills; Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to interact professionally with confidence with sales management, sales agents and account managers
- Strong organization skills with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment; manage, prioritize and work on numerous projects at one time.
- Strong computer based technical skills including Outlook, Excel and Word and internet/web navigation