Research Associate I
South San Francisco, CA
- Client and validate new targets in cancer biology.
- She/he will develop and utilize state of the art genetic, epigenetic and proteomic technologies to characterize exciting oncology drug targets.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work creatively, independently and collaboratively.
- An ideal candidate should have a background in Cancer Biology and will possess the proven ability to work independently.
- He/she should have technical skills in molecular and cellular biology.
- In particular, FACS, western blotting, cloning, genetic manipulation of cell lines and cell culture, cell imaging and growth analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.