Remote Senior Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking eager candidates for a global health insurance provider whose mission is to improve the health, well-being, and peace of mind of those the company serves. Become a part of this ever-growing, deeply caring, and collaborative healthcare industry leader. Interviews are starting quickly - apply today!
Senior Customer Service Representative
Location: 100% Remote
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm CST
Pay: $20 - $25/hr
- Perform day-to-day work flow as directed including any special projects and additional tasks as assigned.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures including the company’s attendance and employment policies.
- Maintain all company and regulatory compliance guidelines.
- Ensure privacy and confidentiality as required by HIPAA and company guidelines.
- Promote the company by providing superior customer service.
- Actively listens to customers, probes for clarification, and provides guidance based upon each customer’s individual needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum two years of customer service experience in any industry required, preferably in a call center or production environment.
- Position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to understand and interpret policy provisions.
- Demonstrate strong data entry, Intermediate or advance excel and typing skills with proficiency in the use of a PC including ability to use a mouse and keyboard interchangeably.
- Ability to use telephone equipment, including headset.
- Communicates information in a tactful and positive manner at all times.
- Capacity to understand complex oral and written directions as well as technical information.
- Exhibits a positive attitude at all times; embraces and adapts to change.
- Demonstrate an ability to work as part of a high-performing team.
- Capability to work overtime as needed during peak periods throughout the year (including nights and weekends).
Top 3 Non Negotiable Skills:
- Customer Service Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
English Read Write Speak
Tailored Management is a national premium recruiting firm; dedicated to developing strong relationships with both clients and career seekers. Our President says, “The people business is personal.” This simple but profound phrase shapes the thinking that has made Tailored Management into a major national force in the recruiting industry. We believe to our core in finding the perfectly tailored candidate for each role we fill - each and every time.