Location: 530 Great Circle Road Nashville, TN - LOCALLY REMOTE
Schedule: Hours of operation are Sunday to Saturday 7AM to 9PM.
No guarantee in shift; candidates must be available for all hours - shifts will be assigned based on need. Department is OPEN all holidays except for Thanksgiving Day and December 25th. Training hours will be 8:30 to 5:00PM (local time) on the first day.
***Work At Home but due to be back in office; candidates should be local to the onsite office.***
Pay: $16.20 /hour and benefits offered within 60 days on contract!
Est. Start: 12/14/2020 to 02/28/2021 (Contract to Hire!)
Seeking professional Customer Service Reps for a fortune 100 healthcare firm! Current opportunity is REMOTE for COVID-19 but return to office is anticipated into the future at the Houston office. Looking to review applicants ASAP !
- Help callers and customers understand our business a little better. Topics would include answering benefit questions, claims questions, guiding on the appeals process, guiding on initiating authorization for pharmacy/medical calls, documenting and guiding with complaints, payment inquiries, and other customer service common questions.
- Make it easy for customers to work with us. Take ownership of their issues and do your best to resolve them over the phone the first time, every time.
- Be an advocate for health and wellness.
- · 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems required
- · Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; high level capacity to multitask independently and on a computer
- · Knowledge of Medical Terminology a PLUS
- · Excellent written and oral communication skills
- · Exceptional organizational and time-management focus
- · High School Diploma or equivalent required
- · Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred