_Tailored Management is seeking a Recruiting Lead to work onsite at our client's Memphis, TN campus on a contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join the largest pharmacy benefit management organization in the United States. _
Title: Recruiting Lead
Location: Memphis, TN
Schedule: Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Duration: project through 10/2020 with the opportunity for an extension!
We are searching for a Recruiting Lead that will support roles within the Professional Operations organization. The ideal candidate must be a high-end recruiter with a corporate and volume recruitment experience. The Recruiting Analyst Lead will be responsible for understanding the business strategy and turning this into an actionable recruiting strategy and building proactive recruiting plans to address critical talent gaps, helping the organization assess and select talent for both today’s and tomorrow’s business needs and ultimately creating competitive advantage in the business and talent marketplace.
- Ability to work successfully in an environment with high visibility and the ability to manage complex and sensitive situations independently.
- Track record of flawless execution and a strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, high-demand environment with tight deliverables.
- Superb organizational and follow-up skills; ability to prioritize and process a high volume of work for multiple team members while maintaining the highest quality.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recruiting experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years direct, relevant and recent experience in recruiting both volume and professional hiring.