Job Title: Quality Review and Audit Analyst
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Contract Length: 9/14/2020-12/31/2020
- Delivers professional activities in the Quality Review and Audit job family.
- Applies standard techniques and procedures to routine instructions that require professional knowledge in specialist areas.
- Provides standard professional advice and creates initial reports/analyses for review. Develops and distributes audit reports.
- Assists with third party audits by completing questionnaires, validating selected claims, responding to errors, etc.
- Identifies and recommends changes to improvements in department processing and procedures, and assists in the development of audit guidelines.
- May act as subject matter expert and a resource for team members.
- May develop and/or recommend training programs to address error trends.
- May provide guidance, coaching, and direction to more junior members of the team in Quality Review and Audit.
- High attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Strong coordination and organizational skills
- Sales, quality monitoring and/or training experience recommended
- Strong computer skills required (Microsoft Office Suite products preferred)
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills required
- High school diploma require
- English Read Write Speak
- Spanish Read Write Speak