Job ID: 11464233
Location: Denver, CO
We have an opportunity for a Program Management Senior Advisor
Position is to begin remote due to COVID-19 with an eventual return to the Denver office.
- Assist with creating/revising Rally to Jira Align/Jira migration planning, timelines, testing and overall trouble-shooting as it relates to the approach. Ability to work various levels of leadership to trouble-shoot, provide support and/or actions to help drive successful migration
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant matters, often requiring coordination between organizations
- Supports the delivery of a strategic program representing a major company initiative by providing central expertise, governance, and control
- Responsible for planning, and organizing processes to achieve project/program objectives
- Interprets internal or external issues and recommends solutions/best practices
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions. Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
· Detail orientated
· Strong analytical skills
· Able to work independently
· Clear and concise communication skills
· Agile skillset (LPM is ideal), background in Rally and/or Jira Align
· 3-5 Years experience with Rally to Jira / Jira Align migrations
SAFe certification is desireable
Tailored ManagementTailored Management welcomes all qualified individuals to apply for this position. Accommodations are available upon request throughout all aspects of the selection process.