Considered the founder of the industry, our client has been delivering on the promise of biotechnology for over 40 years. Our client is considered the leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. We are among the world's leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- Collaborate with equipment owners, project teams and technical Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to contribute to project scope definition, schedule and project estimate.
- Review/update process description and parameters list
- Assist in development of User Requirements Specification (URS)Participate in design review meetings.
- Develop equipment maintenance strategies
- Provide both long and short term analysis and reporting of equipment and process performance.
- Make recommendations to improve operations.
- This could include all areas of operational support; bio-process improvements to maintenance improvements
Bachelor's degree in Chemical/Bio-Chemical/Mechanical Engineering. Minimum 1-3 years of experience in manufacturing and equipment design. GMP experience is highly preferred.