Seeking a Pricing Analyst to assist a Pricing department in Twinsburg, OH! This role is with a Fortune 100 global healthcare company that genuinely tries to generate the most cost-effective care for patients. The company provides medical products, pharmaceuticals and cost-effective solutions, connecting patients, providers, payers, pharmacists, and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. This is the perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door with a Fortune 100 leader in the healthcare industry servicing over 60,000 locations!
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of concepts and principles related to business metrics and analytical techniques/tools, including their application in executing effective sales data management and analytics
- Works closely with internal category management and sales teams to understand market dynamics and establish pricing guidelines
- Works independently and generates conclusions around data to drive pricing strategies
- Assist with project-based profitability initiatives
- Responsible for the annual price increase strategy and execution
- Establish and maintain pricing quality control checks to ensure accurate price delivery
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Serves as an effective liaison with senior executive management, marketing, legal, finance, sales, and IT.
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience with pricing processes, systems, and controls and implements as necessary.
- Prepares, manipulates and extracts data and information from multiple internal and external sources and leverages to develop and execute pricing strategies
- Demonstrates knowledge of customer deal economics, financial modeling techniques, and related pricing strategies.
- Works effectively across functions such as IT, Marketing and Finance to design and implement new or enhancements to existing processes, systems, and tools.
- Communicates effectively across the organization regarding profitization opportunities and key pricing insights.
- Develops, communicates and monitors price recommendations and guardrails for deals and products by performing basic pricing analysis or leveraging and synthesizing advanced analytics of internal and external intelligence.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Relevant work experience preferred (3-4years)
- Excel, Access, VBA, and SQL experience Required
- Alteryx and Tableau preferred
-CANDIDATES MUST BE WILLING TO UNDERGO A BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT-
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm, 40 hours per week
Start Date: 12/30/2019
Contract Length: 4 months, conversion dependent on attendance and performance