Job ID: 10488577
Location: Bloomfield, CT
Duration: 7/27/2020 - 12/31/2020
We have an opportunity for an Organizational Change Management Associate* to join our Enterprise Data Strategy Group as an Operating Effectiveness Advisor.
In order to support Client's growth goals, we are aligning our operational data needs under a unified, enterprise strategy. By managing our data more strategically, we will be able to deliver new and better solutions to the business much faster.
The successful candidate will provide change management support for various stakeholders across our diverse enterprise.
Typical Responsibilities Include:
- Support the assessment, development and recommendation of change management deliverables across a diverse matrixed organizational structure.
- Support stakeholder analysis, change /process / role / risk / job impacts collection, categorization, documentation and recommendations.
- Support and deliver communications strategies and materials development.
- Support training strategies, plans and execution.
- Support material creation for executive briefings.
- Highly entrepreneurial, hard work ethic, great demeanor / polish, very tactical, willingness to wear many hats and produce deliverables under tight timelines.
- Ability to navigate varied cultural challenges and design appropriate opportunities for successful change.
- Minimum 3+ years of software technology experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of direct experience in organizational change, communications or project management.
- Highly proficient expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint (excellent graphical creation / layout) and Advanced Excel skills.
Bachelor's Degree in communications, management, business, project management or related-field
English Read Write Speak