Job Title: People Services - Onboarding Specialist
Location: Austin, TX 78701
Department: People Services, Glomo, Benefits
Duration: 6-month contract with the opportunity of extension!
- Provide outstanding support to employee and internal stakeholder inquiries around benefits processes, policy, and issues.
- Manage inbound employee inquiries, identify needs, process necessary transactions in Workday, Salesforce and other systems, and escalate issues or re-assign inquiry, as required; conducting outbound calls or emails for issue resolution and follow-up, if required.
- Maintain a commitment to our service level agreements (SLAs) around responsiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation in the request tracking system (Service Cloud), HRIS (Workday) and benefits administration tool (WTW).
- Maintain knowledge and adhere to all government policies and standards (e.g. HIPAA, ERISA, IRS, DOL, Section 125, etc.)
- Execute employee Perks programs by answering employee inquiries for "baby cash”, daycare and gym/wellness programs.
- 1-2 yrs HR experience and or customer service experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Capable of exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- Ability to work independently and require little instruction on the day-to-day work
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve goals
Workday experience helpful, but not required