Job Title: Member Services Supervisor
Location: Waterbury, CT
Pay Rate: $25.00/hr
Start Date: 11/4/2019
Job Summary: The Contact Center Supervisor is responsible for managing, motivating and providing feedback to Contact Center staff. The Contact Center Supervisor also will track and provide mid-month and month end performance results of each one of their direct reports. The Supervisor participates in the flow of information and is responsible to insure that department is meeting, and contributing to, the company's goals and objectives.
- Supervise Contact Center Staff
- Assist Human Resources with recruiting and conduct interviews of all new staff
- Evaluate individual performance against established standards
- Conducts and delivers monthly one on one meetings and performance reviews
- Provides input to staff on ways to improve performance
- Work with their staff on their Individual Development Plans to help staff reach their career goals
- Analyze department performance against established standards and takes necessary action when service levels fall below standards
- Administer company policies and take action as necessary
- Advise senior management and provide recommendations pertaining to changes, upgrades, and improvements that will improve the Contact Center
- Delegate responsibilities to the team leaders pertaining to subject matter expert questions and daily activities
- Maintain a positive team environment that promotes self empowerment in providing a high level of customer satisfaction
- Work together with other Contact Center Leadership to continually look for ways to improve the engagement and moral of the department
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Hands-on positive management style. Leads for results and success, persists despite obstacles and opposition.
- Fosters open communication. Provides timely, high quality information up and down the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of all areas of business operations.
- Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated advanced skills in customer relations, personnel development, process management, problem analysis, verbal/written communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent presentation, oral, written, and interpersonal skills needed.
- Energetic, results-oriented professional
- Must have effective executive level communications skills.
- Must be "take charge" type that can effectively lead the team through problem solving to implementation of solutions for difficult productivity and service issues in a call center