Seeking a Senior Level Developer to work on a fast-paced Consumer Packaged Goods (Client) project involving integration and customization to ***’s Flagship CRM product running in in AWS Cloud platform relating to Customer Profile Management and Loyalty in a real-time environment.
- Pay: $85 hr
- Schedule: Standard business hours, 40 hrs/wk
- Contract length: 3 months, conversion based off performance and attendance
What you’ll do
- Development of real-time service layer using .NET technologies
- Collaborate with developers, project manager, business analysts and business users in developing and enhancing Business applications.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s objectives, business requirements, deliverables, and specifications in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Collaborate with QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results.
- Develop components based on business and/or application requirements
- Create unit tests in accordance with team policies & procedures
- Advise, and mentor team members in specialized technical areas as well as fulfill administrative duties as defined by support process
What skills you will use
- 5+ years’ experience in .NET framework, .Net Core Web, .NET MVC Design Pattern, SQL, SOAP, JSON, GraphQL, SDLC, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Microsoft Visual Studio, Atlassian Bit Bucket or similar source control like Git, Open source logging frameworks Nlogger, Serilog
- Hands on knowledge of AWS services, preferably API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3, EMR, Redshift and DynamoDB
- Solid knowledge of real-time API architectural design patterns
- Ability to understand and research open source technologies, data stores and distributed services such as Kafka, H-base
- Awareness of software security practices including user authentication and authorization, data validation and an understanding of common security and injection techniques.
- Profiling, code coverage, logging, common IDE’s and other development tools (e.g., Insomnia, Postman, etc.)
- Agile Methodologies – SCRUM and Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills, and ability to interface with Business, Analytics and IT organizations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to work effectively in short-cycle, team-oriented environment, managing multiple priorities and tasks
- Behavioral Attributes
- Team player with excellent interpersonal collaboration skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Possess Can-Do attitude to overcome challenges with high energy levels
- Self-motivated, directed and passionate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science
- Basic UNIX/Linux knowledge/exposure is a plus but not required
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts
- AWS Trainings or Certification preferred
- Nice to have proven expertise in ETL/ELT tooling such as Pentaho, Integration Services, Informatica, Matillion, Data Pipeline, Glue, Nifi, Kylo and open source orchestration tools
- Oauth2.0/OKTA/SAML/SiteMinder (SSO)
- Work experience within a product development team in a loyalty / Client context
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly
- Strong time management skills with accountability
- Ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects
Who are we a good fit for?
We didn’t become an industry leader through corporate stagnation. We’re constantly changing, and we love working with people who share our adaptability and thirst for knowledge. With new ideas flying around, we thrive on a collaborative spirit. If you want to work for a company that encourages advancement, then come join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re a forward-thinking team player, we want you.