We are experiencing record growth! Join one of Columbus Business First's 2016 through 2019 Best Places to Work and a 2019 Central Ohio Fast 50 Award Winner!
We are seeking a talented, passionate, and engaging individual to join our growing HR Team! This full-time entry level role will be responsible for providing exceptional HR administrative and service support for Tailored Management associates and client accounts within a high-growth, collaborative, and progressive work environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You are investing your time at Tailored Management by performing the duties listed below. In return, Tailored Management will be able to invest in our clients' workforce needs, the candidate experience, and our most important asset - our associates.
· Performs external new hire data entry and set-up in HRIS
· Proactively communicates, answers frequently asked questions, and provides overall administrative support for assigned external associate group relative to standard policies, payroll inquiries, benefits and ad-hoc questions and concerns; refers more complex questions and situations to HR Director
· Maintains human resources files, records, and communications
· Assists HR Coordinator with internal new hire onboarding and orientation preparation
· Assists HR Coordinator with benefits administration including benefits enrollment, auditing benefits billing, and setting up benefits deductions
· Provides administrative support for employee recognition and engagement events and initiatives.
· Performs other HR administrative and HR Coordinator back-up support duties as assigned
A company is not a company without our associates! As a team member at Tailored Management, we expect and will support your growth in the following qualifications:
· Demonstrate an accountability mindset and emotional intelligence
· Possess a problem-solving mindset with an ability to work through obstacles
· Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
· Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential information and situations with tact, professionalism, and empathy
· Strong ability to prioritize deliverables, work efficiently, and execute work with a high attention to detail
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources
· Previous internship experience
· An internal desire for excellence