Contract Length: 6 Months
Location: Bloomfield, CT
Pay: Based on Experience
The Enterprise Data Steward role requires a candidate with strong data management background who understands data, how to ingest data, proper use/consumption, data quality, and stewardship. In this highly visible role you will partner with business and technical subject matter experts to ensure standardization of operational information and execution of enterprise-wide data governance policies and procedures are defined and implemented.
· Support the Health Information Interoperability (HI2) project by automating manual data management and data mapping processes
· Become an expert user and administrator for tools that support HI2 data management and data mapping processes
· Develop reports to enable delivery of actionable information to various HI2 technical, operational and business teams
· Work collaboratively with business and IT partners across business units
· 5+ years’ experience working with healthcare data as a Data Modeler, Data Steward, Data Quality Analyst and/or Business Analyst
· In-depth knowledge and experience with healthcare terminology, concepts and business processes and systems
· Familiarity with healthcare industry standards and regulations
· Experience with data analysis, data governance, data standards, business data modeling, metadata, data quality, and/or reporting processes and tools.
· Experience with SQL and Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required
· Experience working in Agile project management (SAFe experience a plus)