Tailored Management is seeking a Financial Ops and Analytics Associate to work onsite at our client's San Francisco campus' on a contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join the world's largest social media network.
Title: Financial Ops and Analytics Associate
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contract: 5 Months with possible extension following
As a member of a small, newly formed Finance Operations & Analytics team, you'll focus on implementing scalable systems and processes that provide metrics visibility for our senior leaders, enable business analysts to generate insights, and power our mission-critical reporting as a public company. With an irrational love for data visualization and metrics, deep systems thinking, and an entrepreneurial, "get stuff done” mindset, you'll build the backbone for how the Finance organization is managed.
- You will work closely with current team members and business analysts in Finance to maintain and build the core data workflows and management dashboards senior executives use on a daily basis to understand the health of the business
- Support various daily/weekly/monthly and quarter end activities and help with data loads and validations
- Over time find efficiencies and automate repetitive manual support activities to create more bandwidth to build new analytics capabilities
- Strong SQL/Hive/Presto understanding (4 + years)
- Tableau expert will real work experience is creating complex dashboards (4+ years)
- Experience working with technical and business teams on business intelligence initiatives (4 + years)
- Proven capability to own repetitive processes and automate them over time
- Understanding of data modeling and ETL concepts
- Working knowledge of Python
- Experience of working with Finance teams