Enrollment/Billing Associate Analyst
Address: Remote to start, must be willing to work in office if needed at 1455 Valley Center Parkway, Bethlehem PA
Hours: Monday - Friday between 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay: $17.28/hour paid every Friday (unknown until first submission)
Contract Length: 11/02/2020 to 1/31/2020 (extension and permanent placement based on attendance and performance)
- Provides daily internal and external customer service and inquiry resolution with key business partners.
- Responsible for ensuring client is comfortable with the self-administered process and for calculation of premiums
- Manages delinquency administration in accordance with defined procedures
- Ensures timely and accurate allocation and reconciliation of premium payments to policies
- Resolves premium receipt discrepancies, including clearing of suspense balances within defined department metric guidelines.
- Acts as client's primary point of contact for billing/remittance related inquiries.
- Recognize and act on premium remittance inconsistencies.
- Identifies and raises awareness of (and implements as applicable) process improvement potential.
- Must be proficient in Excel (I.e. navigating through Excel comfortably, Pivot tables, basic formulas) – Attached excel test required
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Basic accounting skills
- Previous experience in billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable would be helpful.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment: customer focused
- Accounts Receivable, collections, customer service and prioritization/organization experience.
- Ability to pass 7-year county background check and urine drug screen (medical marijuana card accepted)
- High School Diploma or GED Required
Associate Degree and/or equivalent work experience preferred