This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions.
The Assistant Project Manager will be working with the Strategy and Business Operations (SBO) Team:
- Leading cross-functional teams through process improvement projects using appropriate Continuous Improvement methodologies and tools (e.g. Lean - Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, RCA, Agile etc).
- Facilitation of Continuous Improvement (CI) & Lean initiatives in collaboration with Site Services leaders and staff members. These projects may require developing a technology solution using basic applications such as Google Suite, Touchpoint, etc.
- Assist in the development and management of the Process Improvement Project Portfolio.
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize business needs across Site Services. Communicate frequently to partners the current status of BPT-related systems and projects.
- Streamline and optimize Site Services processes through the design, development, testing, and implementation of processes and technical solutions.
- Project Management
- Process Improvement using Lean or Agile methodologies
- Strong Technical skills.
- Exposure to Business Process & Digital Process Automation software (e.g. UiPath; Pega) a plus
- Experience in business process analysis, or other relevant experience, preferably gained within the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- BS degree in Engineering (ideal)