Tailored Management is seeking an Engineering Project Coordinator IV at Facebook's Redmond, WA location on a contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join the world's largest social media network who enables over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and meet the world.
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: Project through 6/15/2021 with opportunity for extension
Contract Pay Rate: $58.98 / Hour
Title: Engineering Project Coordinator IV
As the Engineering Project Coordinator IV you have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee multiple projects at varying stages of completion between various internal disciplines, managing timelines and resources associated with business and manufacturing operations
- Host weekly internal meetings to present resource utilization, task completion, project status and prioritization
- Lead Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) efforts from project acceptance to completion
- Ensure all phases of Product Realization are executed and documented per procedure for each project
- Work in tandem with Product Line Management to ensure transfer of project details between stake holders
- Manage project logistics and ensure all required aspects are coordinated in accordance with project schedules
- Minimize exposure to project risk throughout the lifecycle of the project. Ensure project documentation is complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Develop/Revise file storage structure for efficient recall of documentation
- Maintain knowledge of most current project management best practices
- Provide employee trainings as necessary with a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Project and Excel
- Familiarity with ERP systems.
- Proficiency with project management tools to manage tasks, monitor and track project progress, and identify any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact for project resources and communicate with team members as needed. Manage onboarding of new team members, providing access and coordination of the use of engineering resources and project tools
- Proactively assess the needs of the project and communicate with management and stakeholders
- Ability to work with cross functional teams. Development of communication materials as needed. Create and maintain project documentation, plans and reports.
Bachelor's degree required