Join a leader in biotechnology which manufactures equipment and reagents for research and medical diagnostic applications. The Indianapolis campus is home to U.S. research and development, laboratory, manufacturing, distribution, IT, and administrative operations and represents several business areas including Diabetes Care, Professional Diagnostics, Applied Science, Tissue Diagnostics, and Centralized Diagnostics.
Learning Technology Developer
4-month contract with a strong possibility of extension
Collaborate effectively with Commercial Education Project Managers, Trainer/Designers, and subject matter experts to develop training content of complex hardware and/or software systems. Design and develop training materials and programs applying adult learning principles and systemic instructional design to create learning curricula that best fits the needs of the content, including online, virtual instructor-led training, and blended learning. Leverage agile development techniques and create content for a rapidly changing environment.
This individual possesses specialized and in-depth comprehensive knowledge and experience in a particular field or business area. Duties are varied and complex often involving research, analysis, and solution development. Requires the regular use of originality, ingenuity, and ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
Reviews progress on Developer projects with management. Ensures system process standards are implemented and followed. Ensures all training data meet business and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing training materials and content to include creating instructor-led, online/e-learning modules, job aids, online tutorials, and other training materials.
- Demonstrated experience with curriculum development tools, learning management systems, Google, and MS Office.
- Experience using e-learning software (Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, and Adobe Captivate), Cornerstone LMS (or similar), virtual instructor-led training tools, and social learning tools.
- Strong knowledge of training practices, principles, and methods, including familiarity with ADDIE or other development models.
- Thorough understanding of quality system regulations and ISO standards.
- BS/BA in a technical/scientific field or another relevant course of study.
- 3 years of professional work experience preferably in a curriculum development role or similar.