WHO WE ARE
The Digital Health Platforms group is part of the R&D Personalized Healthcare (PHC) Center of Excellence building the next generation digital health platform, tools, and products for the future of medicine. We are building a clinically validated, highly scalable and secure software platform with regulatory, quality, and privacy requirements. Our platform and services support advanced analysis of data captured and transmitted from apps, tools, Software as Medical Device (SaMDs), connected medical devices, and combination products.
Focused on transforming the treatment of disease and improve patient outcomes globally by bringing to bear meaningful data at scale, advanced analytics for drug development, and personalized patient care. Insights into patient and disease heterogeneity as well as clinical outcome from analysis of high- dimensionality datasets including longitudinal clinical trial and real-world datasets from large cohorts of patients, with deep characterization of individuals using techniques such as whole genome sequencing, transcriptomics, immune system profiling, anatomic and pathology imaging data, and digital approaches to continuous monitoring. This effort includes building capabilities for data and insight sharing; applying advanced analytics to identify Client targets and biomarkers to increase R&D productivity; identifying new methods for characterizing disease states and quantifying disease activity; generating insights to fundamentally change the drug development paradigm; and shaping the internal and external environment to enable value recognition from these insights.
We partner across the company with other Digital Health groups to advance digital health solutions which include hardware, software, applications, tools, and platforms to enable development of our therapies as well as more personalized care of patients across a range of therapeutic areas. We will also focus on the validation, scaling, and productization of our digital health platform, tools, and products; along with late-stage development of Client digital biomarkers and endpoints, including the architecture, design, conduct, and analysis of analytical validation, clinical validation, and clinical utility studies to meet clinical and regulatory requirements, as appropriate.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer with experience in designing technical content images and digital media who can connect with our pharmaceutical field. The ideal candidate can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and designs to bring them to life.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent eye for detail