D365 Technical Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Dynamics 365 Consultant
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Duration: 03 months
Top 3 Must Haves:
1. Should be able to configure and customize the D365 application using the X++ Code
2. well versed in SOAP and REST APIs, SSRS reports, and SQL server.
3. Knowledge of the power apps
Developer with 3-5 years of experience and should be able to work independently with the customer and drive the discussion with The team.
Required Skills X++ technical
FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT IN DF&O
- Looking for a Strong Functional consultant in Onsite with good knowledge in D365, DF&O, and Good Client communication
- Experience 8 to 11yrs
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for F&O Domain Skills
- Nice to have skills
- Technical Skills- , Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Domain Skills
- Technology MBG CG
- Shift Day
Roles & Responsibilities
- At least 6 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/2012/D365, F&O
- At least 2 years of experience in business analysis or functional consulting required product and modules
- Strong proficiency in relevant product modules with best practices.
- Ability to understand and use advanced analysis methods to identify and resolve complex client scenarios
- High-impact Communication skills
- Business Acumen
- Customer Orientation
- Estimation, Planning and Co-ordination
TechnologyView all jobs at Tailored Management
Get fresh Dynamics Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.