Job title:- Customer Service Representative II
Location:- Bridegwater,NJ 08807
Contract:- 12 Months
The mission of Customer Service (CS) is to provide compassionate, knowledgeable and efficient service to consumers and healthcare providers. The CS Representative is a critical role, responsible for providing resolutions to customer inquiries from multiple channels as well as data capture for customer trending and product issues. Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking in a high-energy environment.
• Prior customer service experience required - Desired, 3-5 years.
• Previous pharmaceutical experience preferred
• Position requires the use a phone w/headset and sit for extended periods of time.
• Arrive to work on time and adhere to schedule
• Basic understanding of standard call greetings and situational call handling.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally.
• Process product replacements for healthcare professionals and consumers.
• Recognize potential adverse events and product quality complaints.
• Provide exemplary service to patients, Health Care Professionals and sales reps.
• Carry out special duties as assigned by management.
• Ability to contribute to a team environment as well as function independently
• Provide timely and useful updates on orders to the customers
• Mandatory overtime when business needs arise
• Flexible schedule required
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
·Excellent communications skills – verbal, written and listening
·Computer Skills – MS office suite, Basic/Intermediate (Outlook, Word, Zoom, Skype)
·Position information positively while utilizing call handling skills.
·Knowledge of SAP preferred