Customer Care Specialist
Are you looking for more out of your job? How would you like the potential to support a company that touches millions of lives by making a positive impact? Join the pioneer in the healthcare industry that has been committed to improving lives for over 100 years! Today, this global leader creates innovative medicines and diagnostic tests that help millions of patients around the world!
Department operates Monday - Friday from 8 AM - 8 PM.
This will be a SECOND SHIFT POSITION 11:30AM - 8PM, but the first 16 weeks of training will be on first shift 8:30AM - 5PM.
- Answer customer service complaints and inquiries, analyze/troubleshoot concerns with non-functioning products and/or services.
- Identifies issues and recommends corrective solutions.
- Follow documentation according to established regulatory guidelines as may be required by specific job responsibilities.
- Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of the particular field of specialization.
- Interfaces with both internal and external customers and departments.
Associates or Bachelors required