Exciting opportunity to join one of the largest global providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs and become part of a world-class team bursting with passion and innovation!
Location: 700 Quaker Lane, Warwick, RI
Contract: 4/20/2020 - 10/19/2020
Pay Rate: $50-60/hour
- Prepares and examines contracts involving leases, licenses, purchases, sales, insurance, etc.
- Provides legal advice to an organization, prepares resolutions and forms, and participates in major legal actions.
- Responsible for foreseeing and protecting company against legal risks.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited law school.
- Possesses 1-3 years of experience negotiating deals between $200K-1M.
- Procurement/contract work experience.
- Financial/insurance industry experience a plus.
- Must be a team-player, collaborative, and bright.
- Must have strong negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and research abilities.
*Will be interviewing virtually and starting remotely.