Excited to grow your career? We value our talent, and strive to hire the best! Our people make all the difference in our success.
Working at this financial services company, you're part of a hard-working, high-performing, bright-thinking, make-things-happen team. One that sees your potential on day one, challenging you to grow your unique strengths as you create a career filled with opportunity, collaboration and meaning. One where you get the support and flexibility to become the person you want to be, at work and outside of it. For our newest team members and our most tenured, we're committed to being an employer of choice.
Title: Contact Center Senior Representative
Duration: 3 months contract-to-hire!!
Hourly Rate: $18.50/hour
Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday!
Location: 400 Robert Street North, St Paul, MN
What you would do in this job:
- Respond to incoming call inquiries in a fast-paced Call Center environment from our policy owners, and licensed advisors, to problem solve by providing information, processing basic customer requests, and directing requests to other functional business teams.
- Take policy payments, loan transaction, and administrative requests.
- Multi-task with several administrative systems while providing service to our customers on multiple life insurance products.
- Assist callers with the use of our website, transaction processing and troubleshooting.
- Provide prompt, courteous, and excellent service to internal and external customers at all times.
What we'd expect from you:
- Individual must be customer focused, self-motivated, and enjoy working in a busy call center environment.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and maintains appropriate organizational confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively manage high call volumes (approximately 50 - 75 calls per day).
- Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple software applications, and databases.
- Ability to successfully complete extensive training on life insurance products.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure to resolve complex customer issues.
- Must possess effective time management skills.