Location: 18205 Crane Nest Drive, Tampa, FL 33647
Contract: 6 months (08/08/19 - 02/07/20)
**Opportunity for Perm Depending on Performance**
The Communication Specialist (Consultant) will be part of the Organizational Effectiveness team to support holistic communications tactics for the Disability Evolution strategic initiative. This role will partner with members of Disability Evolution and various teams depending on activity. (i.e. change management leads, workstream and enabler leads, and communications team from various departments)
- Maintain the Community Site and subpages. Post content, update materials as needed in coordination with GSS web team.
- Update and assign Yammer Group posting schedule. Monitor and respond to postings as needed.
- Provide new ideas to evolve both channels to further engage stakeholders.
- Responsible for design, layout, and distribution of content using Bananatag and mailbox.
- Update on a quarterly basis coordinating with different organizations as needed.
- Disability Evolution Mailbox: Monitor and coordinate responses as needed.
- Translate Community Site and Yammer traffic data into meaningful information using graphs and PPT on a monthly basis.
- Help develop communication material assessment survey and reporting.
- Manage various communication tactical requests, with potential responsibility to support 2-3 specific teams.
- Support communications lead in evolving internal communication tactics to align and support the program timeline. This includes: proofing, activities/events to the various stakeholders as requested, developing new tactics and ways to provide updates to the project team based on recent survey results.
- Ability to work well in a highly-matrixed global organization, preparing and vetting material in a poised and tactful manner.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; high level of attention to detail; and creativity. Strong editing and proofing skills are required.
- Individual must be competent in the use of MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel and know-how or learn to use tools such as: Bananatag, survey tools, Community Site and Yammer.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of corporate experience with a strong emphasis in employee communication, digital communication, or internal company journalism.
- Experience in multichannel communications, including design, digital, PowerPoint, and videos.