Tailored Management is seeking Community Ops Specialist to join our client's team in Los Angeles, CA. This is an excellent opportunity to join the world's largest social media network who enables over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and explore the world.
Community Operations Specialist
Dept: Media Ops
Location: 12126 West Waterfront Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90094
Duration: 1-year contract (potential for extension/conversion)
Benefits & PTO
We are seeking an Operations Specialist to join a new Media Operations team that will support Facebook media partners who are part of our video and news programs.This individual will directly support our partners, provide delightful partner support experiences and help to reduce issues with our video programs and related products. Candidates will be self-motivated, organized, and excited about getting into the weeds with operational issues. Candidates should also be comfortable in ambiguity and flexible to frequent changes in a fast-moving environment.
- Provide our partners with a delightful, high touch and effective support experience
- Onboard partners to our deal programs and serve as primary Ops point of contact
- Respond to inbound partner inquiries about product features, bugs, etc.
- Troubleshoot complex issues and translate pain points to effectively resolve issues
- Improve our support workflows around issue resolution and product insights
- Spot trends in partner issues and communicate feedback to cross-functional teams
- Track deal requirements and operationalize processes to improve partner experience
- Help build and maintain a central knowledge base
- Train new employees on current workflows, standard processes, and internal tools.
- Develop product and issue specialization to improve the quality of support
- 2+ years of experience in operations, account management or customer support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in English in a business environment
- Able to work non-traditional hours (outside of 9am-5pm) occasionally
- This position requires authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship, now and in the future
- Experience in the media industry
- Experience with APIs
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese
Los Angeles, CA