Job Title: Business Systems Analyst V (Enterprise Systems)
Location: Menlo Park, CA (will return onsite to Menlo Park location after COVID restriction are lifted)
Pay Rate: $75-$80/hr.
Contract: January 2021—January 2022
This is an excellent opportunity to join the world’s largest social media network who enables over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
Please note:Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide VISA sponsorship, STEM extension, or Corp to Corp working status applications at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Enterprise Engineering Department is seeking a highly motivated Business Systems Analyst to streamline processes and facilitate technology delivery to businesses outsourcing work to 3rd party vendors. The successful candidate will focus on scale and consistency to isolate technical needs in the business, assess feasibility and availability within EE, and measure success of deployments. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the relationship between Enterprise Engineering business units, and cross-functional partners.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, intellectually curious, and a fast learner while keeping focused on high impact projects.
- Partner with stakeholders to define and gather business requirements to drive development of technical solutions
- Drive investigation of and collaboration with cross-functional partners to address systemic issues
- Work with internal business groups to acquire a deep understanding of their processes and operations
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements; serve as a trusted technology advisor for the business
- Maintain a high-level familiarity of relevant IT systems in order to identify and address potential upstream/downstream integration impacts
- Identify and evaluate risks, gaps, and process inefficiencies
- Define, plan, and manage small and medium projects, in coordination with technical and business teams
- Work with technical service owners to put projects on Enterprise Engineering's roadmap
- Liaise with cross-functional teams and assist them with best practices to ensure end-to-end process and tool consistency
- Define KPI's and success criteria and review post-delivery to gauge overall success
- 3-7 years of consulting, project management, or business systems analyst experience
- Expertise in working on cross functional technical projects and the creation of detailed requirement documents
- Detail-oriented with the ability to quickly process information, analyze and solve complex problems, and demonstrate a dedication to maintaining the quality of the product
- Experience building and optimizing scalable processes
- Experience collaborating across multiple disciplines, including business and technical teams
- Self-motivated team player with clear and effective communications skills, strong time management skills, and the ability to manage simultaneous and often changing priorities
- Experience working across integrated systems in an enterprise technology environment
Top Skills Required:
- Business Analytics
- Processing Improvements
Soft Skills Needed:
- Influential and self-motivated
- Bachelor's degree is sufficient with 7 years of BA and Project management experience, but prefer Master's degree must have work experience in IT with enterprise system experience knowledge