Address: Remote out of Nashville, TN
Hours: Hours of operation are Monday-Sunday, 7:00AM to 9:00PM. No guarantee in shift; candidates must be available for all hours - shifts will be assigned based on need.
Pay: $16.20/hour paid every Friday
Contract Length: 10/26/2020 to 02/28/2021 (extension and permanent placement based on attendance and performance)
- *** is open all holidays except for Thanksgiving Day and December 25th.
- There could be overtime requested/required.
- Training class will start 10/26/2020.
- Training hours will be 8:30 to 5:00PM CST on the first day.
- WAH, COVID, but due to be back in office; candidates must be local to *** office.
- Help callers and customers understand our business a little better.
- Topics would include answering benefit questions, claims questions, guiding on the appeals process, guiding on initiating authorization for pharmacy/medical calls, documenting and guiding with complaints, payment inquiries, and other customer service common questions.
- Make it easy for customers to work with us.
- Take ownership of their issues and do your best to resolve them over the phone the first time, every time.
- Be an advocate for health and wellness.
- Educate customers on disease management programs and make recommendations on the right healthy living programs for their needs.
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems required;
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; high level capacity to multitask independently and on a computer
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology a PLUS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management focus
- Ability to pass 7-year county background check and urine drug screen (medical marijuana cards are approved)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required,
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Attendance is VERY critical: flexible in scheduling, HM wants to plan any time off. Just because they ask for time off, doesn’t mean it will be approved, it is important to ask ahead of time. As all people can’t be out at the same time.
- First unplanned absence/tardiness: verbal warning.
- Second unplanned absence/tardiness: written notice.
- Third unplanned absence/tardiness: final notice.
- Fourth unplanned absence/tardiness: candidate will most likely be removed from assignments.