ob Title:Business Project Analyst
Duration: 5 Months
Delivers professional activities in the Business Project Management job family. Applies standard techniques and procedures to routine instructions, but requiring professional knowledge in specialist areas. Provides standard professional advice and creates initial reports/analyses for review. May serve as Team Leader to those in the Professional Career Track in Business Project Management.
This role specifically deals with my***plans which is a Pre-Enrollment based website designed for clients to assist their employees with choosing the appropriate medical plan based upon their specific needs. Our Cost Comparison tool projects estimated medical expenses by allowing employees to input their anticipated medical needs. This Job may consist of one or more of the following responsibilities:
- The Account Analyst is the sales/client service facing contact.
- Coordinates and facilitates site construction by working with sales and other internal partners.
- Accountable for primary set up of client’s my***plans site, adherence to deadlines and accuracy of all relevant information.
- Able to handle numerous complex site builds at one time, prioritizing escalated site builds with a focus on meeting strict deadlines.
- Client Analyst is responsible for loading/auditing the appropriate medical benefit plans using the information found on the benefit summary supplied by sales.
- Works closely with team members to ensure adherence to deadlines and medical benefit data is accurately depicted.
- The Intake Analyst is the first responder in most my***plans.com cases. Intake is responsible for handling all incoming ticket requests, including site builds, reporting and miscellaneous site issues.
- Accountable for managing the my***plans mailbox, responding to any incoming requests or questions regarding my***plans and its capabilities.
Skills critical to this job role include:
Communication skills both written and verbal
Ability to stay organized
Excel in a fast paced work environment
Willing to support team goals while maintaining individual performance
Prioritize and adapt based on deadlines
Experience with Microsoft Office with a focus on Outlook, Exceland Word
Data entry experience preferred
Background with medical benefit summaries
Basic HTML coding or web content management experience a plus
Ability to assign workload efficiently based on business needs
Capable of compiling and analyzing data in excel to generate regular and ad hoc reporting
High School Diploma or GED required.