1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025
1 year contract - 10/7/19-10/7/2020
Mon - Fri, full time hours (40/week)
Benefits & PTO
Dept: Marketing (Oculus)
Tailored Management is seeking an AR/VR Outbound Marketing Scientist to work onsite at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join the world's largest social media network who enables over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and explore the world.
This role requires the ability to understand marketing problems, translate them into analyses, conduct analyses using big data tools, and present findings to technical and non-technical stakeholders. The ability to devise creative solutions to open-ended problems will be crucial for succeeding in this role.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Creating dashboards
- Performing statistical analyses.
- Performing QA on unclean data.
- 3+ years of strong SQL experience.
- 3+ years working as a Marketing Analyst, Data Scientist, or Decision Scientist within Marketing.
- 2+ years in basic statistical knowledge (hypothesis testing, significance calculations, etc).
- 2+ years in basic marketing knowledge (understanding of paid acquisition, brand vs. direct response marketing, etc).
- Knowledge and experience using R or Python.
- Experience using Big Data Tools, such as Hadoop, Storm, Cassandra, Hive, Panda, QuBole, etc.
- Experience creating Dashboards using tools like Tableau, MATLAB, Sisense, etc.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to use abstract methods to find a solution.
- Understanding of how to optimize media across SEM, email, programmatic, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or similar field.
- Masters in above field's or data science preferred.
- Languages: English (Speak, Read, Write).