AR/VR Marketing Analyst
1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Dept: Marketing (Oculus)
1 year contract
Benefits & PTO
Tailored Management is seeking an AR/VR Outbound Marketing Analyst to work onsite at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join the world's largest social media network who enables over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and explore the world.
This role requires the ability to understand marketing problems, translate them into analyses, conduct analyses using big data tools, and present findings to technical and non-technical stakeholders. The ability to devise creative solutions to open-ended problems will be crucial for succeeding in this role. Additional responsibilities include, creating dashboards, performing statistical analyses and QA'ing unclean data.
- Gathering and analyzing data from agency tools and internal databases.
- 4+ years of strong SQL experience.
- 4+ years working as a marketing analyst, data scientist within marketing, decision scientist.
- Basic statistical knowledge (hypothesis testing, significance calculations, etc).
- 2+ years in Basic marketing knowledge (understanding of paid acquisition, brand vs. direct response marketing, etc).
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to use abstract methods to find a solution.
- Able to synthesize analysis using Excel, Tableau or other visualization tools.
- Communicate results effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or similar field
- Languages: English (Speak, Read, Write).
- Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship (now and in the future).
- Understanding of how to optimize media across SEM, email, programmatic, etc
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (R or Python)
- Masters in above field's or data science preferred.