Refunds Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job role: Refunds Customer Service Representative
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6+ Month's contract
• Provide accurate, policy compliant and timely refunds, for both partial and full refund requests from e-Commerce customers
• Correctly log all details regarding the customer refund
• Meet Customer Care policy expectation of processing refunds within 3 days of customer service agent communication to customer
• Uphold the policies of the E-Commerce and Merchandising department as stated in the UMG Customer Care Help Center.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to recognize situations that need to be escalated
• Independent thinker; able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation.
• Excellent follow-up skills and 100% follow through on commitments.
• Result and action-oriented, resourceful and efficient
• Strong work ethic, highly motivated, upbeat personality, team player.
• Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues.
• Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Internet search skills.
• High School Diploma / GED or equivalent, some college preferred.
• Monday through Friday, 9a-6p EST
• Willing to work OT
• Some weekends and/or holidays may be required
Tailored Management – Pro
Our mission is to unite employers and career seekers. Our unique staffing platform, the centralized recruiting hub, allows us to develop strong relationships with clients and career seekers of all kinds throughout the United States.
BusinessView all jobs at Tailored Management – Pro