- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Project Manager II 22520-1
Location: Temporarily Remote - Redmond, WA
Duration: 12 mo. W2 Contract
Pay Rate: $63/HR
PTO & Benefits Available
Job Description :
The Reality Labs (RL) Research Team brings together a world-class team of researchers, developers, and engineers to create the future of virtual and augmented reality, which together will become as universal and essential as smartphones and personal computers are today.
We are seeking a contract project manager to help us advance an ambitious research project aiming to develop technologies that will augment human capabilities and enable effortless communication in acoustically challenging environments. We are accepting applications from individuals with proven project management experience in scientific research or technology development. An ideal candidate would have familiarity with some or all of the following areas:
* Numerical simulation of acoustics
* Data Collection
* 3D Modeling
* Machine learning and computer vision
* Binaural audio technology
* Head related transfer functions
* Acoustic propagation and room acoustics
* Coordinate multiple disciplines to execute numerical simulation requests
* Work with cross functional teams to support HPC cluster infrastructure maintenance and expansion
* Oversee designated projects and provide the team with direction and support, including:
* Defining project goals and timeline
* Creating documentation
* Coordinating technology development
* Assigning and tracking tasks
* Managing budgets, timelines, and resources
* Create and update Project plans
* Monitor problems, facilitate resolution, and implement changes as necessary to keep project on track
* Regularly report on project progress, dependencies, and risks to stakeholders
* Take meeting notes that capture decisions and action items
* Manage procurement projects for equipment and vendor services
* Develop request for proposal (RFP) and statement of work (SOW) documents
* Typically requires field work in overseeing projects
* Willingness to "roll up your sleeves " and take on operational tasks in support of the team's goals
* Will report to a Technical Program Manager
* Work experience in project management with a demonstrated track record of successful project completion
* Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with strong attention to detail
* Must be proactive, with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
* Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with team members and individuals throughout the broader organization
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Experience working in a fast-paced research and/or product development environment
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in computer science, engineering, management or business.
Tailored Management – ProWhy Work Here?
We don't just find a tailored fit for you, we walk with you and give you everything you need to be successful in advancing your career!
Our mission is to unite employers and career seekers. Our unique staffing platform, the centralized recruiting hub, allows us to develop strong relationships with clients and career seekers of all kinds throughout the United States.
9845 Willows Road NERedmond, WA
ConstructionView all jobs at Tailored Management – Pro