Equipment & Laboratory Support Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: 1080 US Hwy 202, Branchburg, NJ 08876
Shift: Monday – Friday, 8 Hours/Day
Contract Length: 12 Months (Extension or Conversion Possible)
This is an exciting opportunity to join Our Client, a global leader in biotechnology and pharmaceutical research, development and patient care initiatives that help millions of people every day. If you are interested in starting a career with one of the world's largest and most innovative biotech companies- this is the job for you!
- Organize, conduct, and monitor laboratory compliance activity, responsible fro CTU alarm response and resolution and ensuring compliant laboratory practices
- Participate in routine lab maintenance, lab safety, ISO and OSR implementation
- Establish as appropriate internal/cross-functional/customer relationships
- Monitor lab supply inventory, generate expense purchase requisitions, input production data and other work-output data into appropriate network or department database, maintain documentation in accordance with established procedures
- Create/review/maintain asset inductions, general change requests, and equipment records within the regulatory asset management system
- Respond to temperature alarms and facilitate the move of product when needed
- Assist in the areas of equipment compliance and calibration
- Act as part of customer service team, provide support with equipment compliance, acquire new equipment, and assist with transfer of equipment throughout the site
- Attend required training classes and participate in on-the-job training
- Manage schedules, workload, and establish priorities using inputs from business requirements, SAP, and customer needs
- Keep Manager informed of equipment status, particularly of significant observations and results in critical areas
- Oversee and manage vendor services/repairs for equipment in support of manufacturing and testing groups throughout the site
- Identify and implement process improvement principles, represent the are in project-based activities to support departmental and site goals
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree (required)
- Bachelors Degree (preferred)
- 2 years of general laboratory experience and basic GMP knowledge
Our Client also requires that all individuals placed on assignment in this role to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a legal exemption or an accommodation in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. An individual is considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks after either of the following: Receipt of the second dose of the two-shot series vaccine from Moderna or Pharmaceutical; or receipt of the single dose vaccine from Pharmaceutical
Tailored Management - Pro
1080 US Hwy 202Branchburg Township, NJ
Get fresh Laboratory Support Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.