- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title - Assembler Instruments I
Duration- 12 Months contract
Location- 1910 East Innovation Park Drive Tucson, AZ 85755 (Please check if the location is commutable from your end)
Client- Ventana (An American medical device company that develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices. A member of the Roche Diagnostics Division)
Assembler Instruments I
Shift: 2nd Shift
Schedule: TBD, Regular Overtime Expected, Training on 1st shift for approx 3 weeks
Pay: $17.33 / Hour
Job Description Name: Assembler Instruments - RTD
Job Family: Manufacturing
Job Family: Manufacturing Facilities & Engineering
Job Profile: Assembler
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
People Management: None
Last Modified Date: 06/23/2021
Performs a wide variety of electro-mechanical and pneumatic assembly operations. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing component installation, wiring, hand soldering, and cable harnessing on assembly units. Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint / work instruction specifications. Identifies and documents non-conformances in piece parts and assemblies. Recognizes equipment and product problems and notifies appropriate individuals to achieve optimum production levels. Performs repetitive assembly of the company's products into complete packages. Maintains all production-related documentation in compliance with ***'s Quality System Regulations.
• Ensure accurate assembly of components and subassemblies per production drawings and documents while maintaining accurate manual and electronic records.
• Adhere to manufacturing schedule in order to meet deadlines while sustaining quality, cost, delivery, and safety metrics.
• Control accurate inventory on assembly line.
• Adhere to company policies in order to ensure successful manufacturing goals.
• Specific job function may change based on functional team assignment.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the responsibilities.
Education Level: High School Diploma or GED - REQUIRED
Years of Experience: Less than 1 year - PREFERRED
Are equivalencies acceptable? No
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to complete routine tasks. - REQUIRED
• Written and verbal comprehension of the English language. - REQUIRED
• Ability to interpret and understand production documents and drawings to complete tasks. - REQUIRED
• Basic mathematical comprehension (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages.) - REQUIRED
• Must have a working knowledge of standard computer programs. - REQUIRED
• Work within a team environment in a culture of accountability and professionalism. - REQUIRED
• Ability to use hand tools; such as screwdrivers, wrenches, nut-drivers, power drivers, etc. - REQUIRED
Travel Requirements: Based on business needs
Tailored Management - LI
1910 East Innovation Park DriveTucson, AZ
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Warehouse Assembler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.