- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tailored Management is seeking a highly motivated and experienced HYBRID - Legal Specialist in Baltimore, MD USA 21201
Duration: 12+ months
• The position will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the registration and licensing processes to ensure that the regulatory requirements for the Firm and its registered employees are compliant.
• The individual will also be responsible for helping to maintain registration records and procedures; assist with the review and interpretation of disclosure records for current and prospective employees; and ensure licensing requirements for all registered employees have been satisfied.
Other related responsibilities include:
• Develop, maintain, or enhance securities licensing processes and procedures
• Respond to regulatory and registration requests
• Support process workflows and the systems utilized to associate registered persons
• Handle resolution of escalated matters
• Assist with targeted projects and support strategic initiatives
• Education level: Bachelor's Degree or higher
• Legal and/or Compliance experience preferred
• Must be highly organized, detailed oriented, and comfortable working both independently and within a team environment
• Must be self-motivated, driven, proactive, and possess strong communication and analytical skills
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workflow with minimal supervision
• Strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines
• Familiar with Microsoft platform tools (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Tailored Management - IT
Get fresh Legal Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.