QC Analyst I
- Posted: over a month ago
- $19 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Shift Availability: TBA
Pay Range: $19-$25.00/Hour, Based on Industry Experience
About the QC Analyst I position:
- Perform analytical, biochemical, and/or biological testing; data review; and/or related activities that support QC operations.
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Maintain accountability for deliverables affecting department and organizational objectives
- Accountable for exhibiting behaviors as described company/Roche Core Competencies
- Maintain a state of inspection readiness
- Receive training
- Identify gaps in systems and procedures
- Identify and support resolution of technical problems
- Assure and apply GMP throughout operations
- Supports department to meet corporate goals and department objectives
- Provide quality oversight support to internal customers
- Ensures the integration of environmental health, safety, and security into the business processes, systems, and programs while reporting safety and environmental incidents including injuries, illnesses, and safety suggestions within one’s functional area.
- Perform any other tasks as requested by Management to support Quality activities
- Lab Tasks
- Perform a broad variety of basic and moderately complex tests with documentation according to GMP
- Prepare and maintain reagents per established procedures
- Coordinate with customers to support basic operational activities
- Work to meet schedules
- Actively participate in group and project teamwork; project and process improvements
- Identification and Remediation of Issues
- Identify discrepancies
- Support resolution of basic technical problems
- Support the maintenance and compliance of operational areas
- Support compliance audits
Desired Skills and Experience/Education:
BS / BA degree and 0 – 1 Year experience or
AA degree and 5+ years related experience
Tailored Management - CSWhy Work Here?
There is a wide variety of compensations to be earned! From your base pay, to scheduled meeting incentives, to additional tiers of bonuses!
Tailored Management is a global staffing firm that specializes in partnering with large organizations that run their contingent labor program. We have the unique capacity to support programs across all scopes and geographic locations from a single headquarters, successfully elevating program performance across the board! We’re here to give you the resources and the opportunity to prove yourself and earn long-term, full-time career placement. In fact, many candidates who come through Tailored Management end up with a permanent offer from our clients within a year! We scan the nation for the best jobs available and then position you with the best tips, tools and career resources to make an outstanding impression.
AddressSouth San Francisco, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Tailored Management - CS