Healthcare Scheduler Call Center *Temporarily Remote*
Tailored Management - CS Chicago, IL
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Resource Planning Associate Representative
Address: 1340 S Damen Ave, Chicago, IL, 60608 (Suite 400) [remote during COVID-19]
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM CST
Pay: $15.84/hour paid every Friday
Duration: 05/03/2021 to 12/31/2021 (extension and permanent placement depending on attendance and performance)
Required: Bilingual, Spanish and English
- The Health Risk Assessment (HRA) Scheduler will place outbound and take inbound calls from members to schedule a home visit for our providers.
- The Scheduler must be comfortable making 200+ outbound calls a day and working in an independent environment.
- The Scheduler will also work with insurance portals and verify eligibility of members before scheduling.
- Place 200+ outbound calls to potential patients daily
- Take inbound calls daily from members returning the original call
- "Sell” the assessment to members, entice the member to agree to a free benefit provided by their insurance and secure the scheduled visit
- Communicate effectively with the department through email about provider's schedule status, leads to call, and any daily assignments
- Create a work relationship with assigned providers to communicate about schedules and perspective/ scheduled patients.
- Will be the primary point of contact for designated providers.
- Develop a map to track location of potential patients and scheduled appointments.
- Schedulers must use maps and the list of leads to decide where their provider will travel
- Access various insurance portals to verify members before outreach.
- Learn about each insurance portal and find eligible members
- Update electronic medical records, specifically NextGen software.
- Every patient scheduled has an electronic medical record with scheduled appointments attached
- Respond to emails throughout the day from providers, other schedulers, and upper management in a timely manner
- Update scheduling software.
- Become familiar with the scheduling software that is used and effectively schedule appointments for appointed providers, update patient demographics, and notate calls made to members
- Meet daily/weekly/monthly standards set for the department.
- Schedulers are monitored on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to record progress.
- Call recordings are pulled sporadically to keep schedulers on target with compliance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass 7-year county background check and urine drug screen
- 2-3 years outbound call center experience (scheduling experience preferred) and /or customer service experience
- Inbound call center experience is a plus
- 1-year direct sales experience, over the phone preferred
- 1-2 years' experience of health care related work, sales preferred
- Preferred 50 WPM
Tailored Management - CS
1340 S Damen AveChicago, IL
HealthcareView all jobs at Tailored Management - CS