Customer Service Representative (Bilingual/Remote/CST)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Location: 100% remote, open to all states, shift in CST
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:30PM CST
Pay Rate: $18.72/hour paid every Friday
Contract Length: 08/22/2022 to 12/31/2022 (W2 to start, contract to hire position)
- Receives requests via telephone regarding Insurance application status.
- Responds to inquiries from Independent and Cigna Agents and/or agencies for information and assistance.
- Performs research to respond to inquiries and interprets notifications to determine most effective response.
- Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints, or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity.
- Performance determined on many factors, including, phone metrics and quality assurance scores.
- Prior Insurance experience preferred, Cigna experience a plus
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service, call center environment strongly preferred
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all products and procedures.
- Ability to handle high end customers in a professional manner
- Bilingual in Spanish/English required
- Home high speed internet, with 25 mbps and up is required
Tailored Management - CSWhy Work Here?
Weekly Pay, Benefits, Room for Growth
Tailored Management is a global staffing firm that specializes in partnering with large organizations that run their contingent labor program in a VMS/MSP environment. We have the unique capacity to support programs across all scopes and geographic locations. But what do we really do? We bring together the best talent with the greatest opportunities!