Customer Service Associate Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Associate Representative
Location: 100% remote, open to all states
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8-hour shift between 8:00AM-8:00PM EST. Training for 2-3 weeks from 8:30AM-5:00PM EST.
Pay Rate: $16.25/hour paid every Friday
Contract Length: 09/19/2022 to 12/16/2022 (W2 to start, contract to hire position)
- The CE Outreach Educator I will work directly with members.
- They are responsible for building rapport and educating members on their available options, including but not limited to, facility or screening options, preventative screening services available to them, or other alternative treatment options.
- The intent is to assist the member in selecting the option that best pertains to them.
- Daily duties include conducting research on each case, reaching out to the physician’s offices, making outbound calls to our members, and fielding incoming calls from members.
- Track and communicate system errors in an expedient and thorough manner.
- Self-report metrics successfully and regularly.
- Take requests for care management from patients, physician offices or imaging centers.
- Research issues regarding the certification process and forward to the appropriate parties.
- May work on complete process from beginning to end or a portion of the process which focuses on educating the member on their available treatment locations and scheduling them for their preventative care screening along with several other types of member outreach to ensure the screening was completed.
- Responsible for educating membership on their targeted options.
- Ability to utilize multiple resources: client websites and navigate search engines to find best places of care that offer convenient distances for client members while holding a successful and fluent conversation on the phone with the member. Can effectively utilize multiple internal system platforms: ISSAC, Image1, or both. Ability to use internal resources on hand (evi, WebEx Teams, Team Educators) to problem solve. Adhere to schedule. Must be able to work any shift between 6am-6pm MST Monday-Friday
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving abilities; Proactive customer service approach; Self-directed, highly motivated; Ability to relate well to all types of people; Ability to listen actively, responsively and show empathy. Ability to overcome objections .Ability to utilize multiple resources: client websites and navigation search engines to find best places of care that offer convenient distances for client members while holding a successful and fluent conversation on the phone with a member.
- Aptitude for dealing with complex/challenging customers and demonstrated ability to deescalate a situation, coachable, willingness to learn, enhanced collaboration skills, team player, dependable, punctual, flexibility to different personalities & situations, great attitude, problem solver, professionalism, and an ability to recognize the importance of educating and assisting the members we serve.
Minimum Experience Required:
- 1+ year previous experience in a contact center setting on outbound calls or dialer experience ideally preferred, and or telephonic sales experience, reliable transportation, phone skills, computer skills, basic Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Web-ex Teams (Internal) skills.
- Must be able to type more than 30 words per minute.
- Customer Service Skills (history of customer service exp) preferred, and must have a friendly and professional voice and tone.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to pass 7-year county background check and urine drug screen, medical marijuana cards are accepted.
Tailored Management - CSWhy Work Here?
Weekly Pay, Benefits, Room for Growth
Tailored Management is a global staffing firm that specializes in partnering with large organizations that run their contingent labor program in a VMS/MSP environment. We have the unique capacity to support programs across all scopes and geographic locations. But what do we really do? We bring together the best talent with the greatest opportunities!
AddressSan Francisco, CA