Primary Objective of Position:
Telemedicine Nurse Practitioner will need to be specialized in Men's Health, in order to offer therapies to treat low testosterone, weight loss, erectile dysfunction, Peyronie's disease, premature ejaculation, recovery from prostate cancer or surgery, and hair loss. All tasks and duties must be completed in accordance and compliance with HIPAA guidelines, State and Federal laws, and current company policies and procedures.
· Utilizes telemedicine platform to evaluate and treat patients off-site in addition to providing in person care
· Maintains patient charts accurately and comprehensively
· Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
· Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
· Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
· Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
· Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
· Supports quality care through creation of healing environment and positive customer relations
· Documents patient information in Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
Experience and Educations Requirements:
· Masters of science degree from a graduate family nurse practitioner program.
· Certification as an APRN.
· Licensed by the state of Kentucky to practice in expanded role.
· Minimum 5 years in nursing.
· Ability to build rapport with patients
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Other qualifications to be considered:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong leadership qualities
· Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaboratively build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, external partners and others
- Expert level of written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem solving with string decision making capability
- Independently motivated
- Highly versatile and resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, and/or feel. Stand for long periods of time, walk, and regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to communicate by speaking, the employee is required to listen to the needs of co-workers and/or customers and have the ability to write and communicate information to other co-workers. The employee is frequently required to climb on a small ladder, reach with hands and arms, frequent bending stooping and kneeling. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-Time
Wage: Salary is Negotiable
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Tailor Made Compounding is an Equal Opportunity Employer.