IT Systems Specialist
IT Systems Specialist
Reports to IT Manager
Tague Lumber is seeking a Systems Specialist to join their IT staff. The ideal candidate will be a technology enthusiast with an ability to interact with multiple departments and levels of management effectively. A successful candidate will have the ability to work in a family-orientated, fast-paced yet focused, evolving organization and handle multiple tasks in an expedient, efficient manner. The individual will possess a positive attitude and find enjoyment in helping others.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Review daily invoice reports; identify and resolve any issues.
- Assess and correct general system settings and permissions.
- Provide support for the company's application:
- Crystal reports
- SQL (Microsoft & Oracle)
- BisTrack ERP system
- MS Office product suite
- Collaborate with sales, shipping, accounting, and manufacturing to navigate operating system and provide solutions to issues that may arise.
- Monitor and maintain the IT ticketing system.
- Document new SOPs and update existing ones as necessary.
- Cross-train on other duties within IT to support the department when needed.
- Participate in the annual physical inventory.
- Special projects as assigned.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 2 years of help desk or application-related IT experience strongly preferred.
- Strong PC skills, including but not limited to experience working in an ERP system & with the MS Office product suite.
- Experience creating Crystal reports is strongly preferred.
- SQL knowledge is preferred; an individual with the willingness and aptitude to learn is a must
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management, communication, and organizational skills are essential.
- Attention to quality and a results-driven approach is a must.
- Professional interaction and customer service skills are essential.
- Must have the ability to work for extended hours when needed.
- Knowledge of the building materials industry is a plus.
- Some local travel to other Tague Lumber locations will be required for this position.
Tague LumberMedia, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.