We are seeking a Teacher Of English to join our team! You will educate students in one or more subjects at the secondary level in public or private schools. The actual job location is located at Taehwa Christian International School, Yongin, South Korea, We offer complete package of residential life including dormitory room and meals, health insurance, disability insurance and retirement insurance.Recent Graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
- Ability to teach TOEFL, ACT, SAT, ESL
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans
- Adhere to established teaching curriculum
- Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Document and share student grades and evaluations
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Ability to communicate in Korean is preferred but not required.
- Ability to teach and manage TOEFL, ACT, SAT
- Previous experience in teaching or other educational fields
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities