3 LPN FULL TIME POSITIONS. $39,000.00 A YEAR SALARY. FREE MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION FOR EMPLOYEES. PTO AND VACATION DAYS. NO NIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Demonstrates some knowledge of addiction and methadone maintenance.
- Knowledge of medication.
- Operates equipment safely and correctly.
- Provides treatment services appropriate to personal and cultural identity of the client and family.
- Treats persons served and their families with respect and dignity.
- Ability to perform a head to toe assessment.
- Performance reflects knowledge and good judgement in areas of care.
- Organizes and manages nursing activities.
- Safely performs nursing skills
- Documentation meets current standards and policies and is complete within the shift.
- Educate the clients on health related and infectious disease topics.
- Participate in performance improvement activities.
- Maintains a good working relationship and effective communication with the agency.
- Performs related work as required or assigned.
- Provide individualized health coaching to patients in obtaining their health objectives.
Education/Experience and Requirements:
- Must be a graduate of a License Practical Nurse program. Must have a current State of PA License Practical Nurse Licensure. Must have one year experience in the health related field. Some knowledge of methadone maintenance preferred.
- Work environment of moderation in temperature, noise level.
- Sitting at desk for hours.
- Ability to carry 15lbs. (files)
- Close vision at computer.
- Repetitive motions for computer use.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions for position without compromising patient care.