Job Summary: Tadiso Inc. is seeking an individual in recovery from substance abuse disorder to manage our growing recovery support program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Willingness to mentor Recovery Support Specialists.
· Provide supportive assistance to the patient’s recovery needs in regards to their Substance Use Disorder.
· Understand a variety of models and theories of addiction, recovery, and other issues related to drug abuse
· Participate in Tadiso’s meetings and case consultations as appropriate.
· Participate in Social Services department meetings, agency meetings, and internal and/or external trainings to promote performance improvement.
· Adheres to client confidentiality and upholds professional ethics of Tadiso Inc..
· Demonstrates self-assessment by separation of personal issues from work environment.
· Uphold professional ethics and confidentiality policies of Tadiso Inc. including HIPAA.
· Receives patient information, inquires and clarifies as necessary.
· Uses time productively.
· Adheres to dress code; appearance is neat and clean.
· Completes annual educational requirements.
· Seeks and responds to supervision.
· Reports to work on time and as scheduled, completes work within designated time.
· Demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Demonstrates ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with clients, staff, the public and other entities.
· Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Possess basic computer skills.
· Good typing skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or related field. Masters preferred.
· Drug and Alcohol experience preferred.
· Must have at least 5 years in recovery.
· Work environment of moderation in temperature, noise.
· Sitting at desk for hours.
· Close vision at a computer.
· Ability to carry 5lbs. (Files)
· Repetitive motions for computer use.
· Reason accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of position without compromising patient care.