Tadiso Inc. is expanding services and our patient population due to the opioid overdose epidemic. We are seeking 4 individuals to serve as counselors/Addictions Specialists.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide both individual and group counseling in a Medication Assisted Outpatient Treatment Facility.
- Responsible for scheduling counseling appointments
- Completing monthly counseling appointments
- Must write all required documentation, devising appropriate interventions and treatment plans for each patient.
- Demonstrates ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with clients, staff, public and other agencies
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Good typing skills.
- Adheres to dress code; appearance neat and clean.
- Completes annual educational requirements.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled.
- Completes work on time.
- Keeps work area neat and well managed.
- Shows creative initiative.
- Respects supervisors and their decisions.
- Respects other employees.
- Respects patients and the disease of addiction.
- Master's Degree in related field or Bachelor's Degree and one year experience in counseling.
- Must be able to meet code 704.7 requirements under the Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Program (DDAP)
- Work environment of moderation in temperature, noise.
- Sitting at desk for hours
- Close vision at computer
- Repetitive motions for computer use.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of position without compromising patient care.
- Daylight shifts only
- No weekends
- No Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Employer paid health coverage